- State bird of Hawaii, the Hawaiian goose or Nēnē goose.
Nene may refer to:
- The River Nene in England
- The Rolls-Royce Nene, a jet engine
- The Hawaiian Goose, also called the Nēnē.
- Nene (trail), a Seminole Indian word meaning "street"
- Nêne was a Prix Goncourt-winning book.
- Nebraska Northeastern Railway (Association of American Railroads reporting mark)*Nenê, a Brazilian basketball player
- Nené, the nickname of Brazilian football (soccer) player Anderson Luiz de Carvalho
- Nené, a former Portuguese footballer
- Néné, Cape Verde footballer
- Nene (person), the wife of Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
- Nene, a sister of Takeda Shingen
- Nene (musician), a Mozambican marrabenta singer
- Nene Tamayo, a contestant on Pinoy Big Brother
- Tāmati Wāka Nene (c. 1785 - 4 August 1871), a Māori chief *Nene, the Antagonist in Blue Dragon, an electronic Role-Playing Game for the Xbox 360 console
- Nene Romanova, the Knight Saber from the anime series Bubblegum Crisis
nene in French: Nene
nene in Japanese: ネネ
nene in Finnish: Nene